- The President, the Vice-President and the Secretary-General are permanent or senior or general officers who have a broad and acknowledged activity in the field of Military History, as evidenced by publications. They are selected by the Hellenic National Defence General Staff following a proposal by the three Branches of the Armed Forces for a term of three years.
- The Members are three Academics or Historians coming from the History Directorates / Services and the Higher Military Education Institutions of the Branches of the Armed Forces.
- HCMH also employs auxiliary personnel.
- Distinguished personalities, such as academics, university professors, diplomats and other intellectuals with special knowledge in its subjects of interest can become associates of the HMCH.
- The HCMH is responsible for setting up working groups consisting of HCMH Offices or Associates, to conduct research and study on specific issues and prepare presentations in the context of HCMH and ICMH.
President: Brigadier General George Rahmanidis
Vice President: Colonel (AF) Andreas Andreadis
Secretary General: Commander Kleanthis Kyriakidis
Member: Dr. Efpraxia Paschalidou, Historian
Member: Dr. Zisis Fotakis, Historian
Member: Dr. Dimitrios Cristodoulou, Historian
Flight-Lieutenant Antonios Ampelakiotis
Warrant Officer Elissavet Gourtzioumi